




Well, I thought I would write an update and post a few pictures before number three arrives! I am feeling like I'm getting close, but have about two and half weeks left. Ben wants to put money on 39 weeks, so if you'd all like to start a pool, we won't tell any church leaders :) I'm nesting badly and I feel like I have to get a million things ready that I haven't done in the last few months. The boys are getting restless, like they sense something is going to change. Caleb is going to be a wonderful helper with this one, and I think Joshua is even going to want to help. He likes babies, so far, but no babies have taken Mom away from him, yet. Ben is a certified member of the PGA, so we are searching for jobs as a Head Professional. Any prayers or happy thoughts you can send our way are appreciated! He has been doing an amazing job juggling work, husband, daddy and homeowner duties with his golf education. I'm very proud of how much progress he has made personally and professionally :) Next post will be to announce a baby, we're so excited to greet another Knighton into our family. Thanks for all of the thoughts and support!
2 comments:
Yes I will definately pray for you all. I'm so excited for your family on this new arrival coming!
We are definitely excited about grandchild number seven! The pictures are great and we are praying for a head pro job for Benjamin!
Post a Comment