Sunday, September 20, 2009

He's Here!!






Matthew Aiden Knighton was born September 19, 2009 at 2:37 pm. He was 6 lb 15 oz and 20 inches long, born by C-section. Everything went very smoothly, we had a nice day. Aunt Kelly landed in North Bend 2 hours before he was born, so that worked out perfectly for us! Matthew cried instantly, which was nice to hear. I wasn't nearly as nauseated or uncomfortable as I was with my first C-section, so I was a happy camper :) The boys are so excited to have Kelly around, they haven't had a chance to react to Matthew, but they seem to be excited to have a new brother. I heard the name Aiden at the doctor's office, and liked it for a middle name. It is Celtic for "little fire" which I thought was appropriate, considering that he has been my wildest so far, "in utero" :) He's eating great, sleeping great, and seems to be a very sweet, cuddly boy. We're so excited to have another little boy in our family. Thanks for all the prayers and support, I hope you get to meet him soon!!

3 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Oh my goodness! I saw the title post on my blog and got so excited for you all! Congratulations! He is so cute!

The Barton Family said...

I am sooo glad all went well! Congrats on the new addition. Can't wait to hear how he fits in with his brothers. Watching my girls welcome a new sister has always been one of my fav parts of adding another one! Miss you guys! Take Care!!

Melanie said...

He is cute! Congrats to you guys!