Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween






Happy Halloween, Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Halloween. We had fun with the kids this year. Caleb and Joshua were matching bats and Matthew got to be a frog. Matthew slept through everything, but the boys had a great time! We were able to make it to the ward party and we went trick or treating in our neighborhood. We wanted to paint the boys faces to make them look like bats instead of cats, but they wouldn't have it! Caleb didn't want to be scary, he was a nice bat :) It was a good experience all of us. Now, to gear up for the holidays!!

5 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I love the costumes they are way cute! Looks like you all had a great Halloween! :)

The Barton Family said...

Sweet boys- nice bats! I would expect nothing less from your boys. Karen you lool great and the new baby is so cute! Wanna talk Weddings? I got two girls for your two older boys. We will have them waiting with two years of college for two Knighton RM's!! We need a down payment. . . I think Bryce will accept golfing of some sort. He has picked that sport back up since we have been here and I feel your pain! At least your hubby makes money doing it sometimes! Bryce just wastes Saturday afternons- but don't you worry- I'm not bitter!!

The Barton Family said...

Sorry about the rambling and that was supossed to say- you LOOK great!

Melanie said...

cute frog!

Snedakers said...

the chicken turned out so yummy! thanks for the recipe and thanks for putting up with us while we were out there. we had so much fun and i feel bad i wasn't more help to you. we love you guys and i think this trip just made us miss you even more! can't wait to see you at christmas.