Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July Camping!

We got to go camping this year for the Fourth of July, and we had a great time. We met some friends up North of Reedsport on the Smith River. It was a pretty, little, secluded spot. The river was shallow and not too fast, so we just got to climb around and enjoy the warm weather. The boys loved the water. Daddy caught some "monsters," you can see that Caleb wasn't too excited to hold one himself. So we had a great time for the holiday. We actually spent the evening down in Port Orford for fireworks, but didn't get any pictures. It was cold, windy, foggy and misty. We were suprised that we saw the fireworks, but we got a good show. The boys had fun being on the beach, and we had fun with our friends. We hope you all had a great holiday!



3 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Too cute! It looks like you all had a blast! I love the little monster catching that Ben had going on. Too funny!

Brooke said...

I am so impressed that you camped while you were pregnant. Don't tell Ken, I always wimp out on him. Looks like you had a great time!

Snedakers said...

You look great Karen! I can't believe how close you're getting! We can't wait to come visit. It looks like there's always something fun to do. Miss ya.