Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Great News


So, as many of you know, we are expecting baby three in September. My official due date is September 23rd, so we'll see if we can have this one on someone else's birthday. I had my ultrasound today, and everything looks great, so far. We have a very wiggly baby, already, it'll be interesting when I start feeling all of that! Sleep is overrated, right? So we are very excited, and yes, we planned this one :) Caleb is already showing a lot of interest and talking to my tummy, Josh is pretty much clueless. We should find out what we are having in April, so we'll let everyone know, of course, when we do. I'll try to get an ultrasound picture on here later this week!

4 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

What i never knew that yo were pregnant i am so out of the loop congrats! You have passed us now!

The Barton Family said...

That is exciting news! If you get a boy we can work a trade!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Karen! Such a cute family, and so fun!

Kathy said...

I hope you are feeling ok, I am thinking of you!