Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunset Bay in January









We had such a great day at the beach last week. Perfect weather, no wind and mellow boys. It reminds me what I love about this place when I make it to the coast. The boys and I enjoyed the sand with very few other people and nice easy waves. Joshua enjoyed playing with the sand, almost as much as eating it. Caleb likes to run to and from the waves and scream. We like to bury each other in the sand and make castles and crabs out of sand, too. It was just a great day.

2 comments:

The Barton Family said...

So glad I FINALLY got to your blog!! I have had your newletter sitting here since Christmas and kept forgeting to check out your blog! Your boys are so big and cute. We miss you guys and are glad it looks like you are all well and happy. Check out our blog- we have had lots of changes, we have another little girl Briley. She is 19 months. Bryce just took a promotion in Japan, we will be moving this summer and we are expecting ANOTHER girl in March!! We miss you guys! Tell Ben hi and kiss Caleb for me and Ady- she still talks about him!

Snedakers said...

Okay, you've definitely made me jealous! -- We miss you guys.