Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween










I hope everyone had a fun Halloween. We had a great time with Nana and Papa Ray. We got to go crabbing and spend time at the beach. Papa Ray did some custom carpentry for us (thanks again!!) and Nana got a taste for cleaning up after my three boys every 2 hours (thanks!!). Halloween was really fun, it was Papa Ray's birthday. He got to golf and crab, so we got crab legs and wings for dinner. Caleb was to be a mummy, but decided 5 minutes before the ward activity that Mummies were too scary. Nana and I came up with the spider, at Caleb's request. It took about five minutes to do, and Caleb LOVED it. It just goes to show you that the costumes we spend all the time or money on are more for us than for them. We had a great time, thanks again Kathy and Ray!!

2 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

Hye cute blog...man i miss the beach when i look at your pictures. How are things?

Myla said...

I heard about the costume switching...you were the third or fourth mom that I heard of that happening to, so don't feel so bad!Everyone here was quite impressed with your improv. I hope to grow up to be like you one day (when I have two boys running around here).